Graduate Event Marketing Executive
Here & Now are recruiting 5 graduates this summer to progress onto our Marketing Executive position.
What does a marketing executive do?
Marketing executives aim to maximise sale profits by developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and promoting products and services to the target audience.
- Develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services
- Setting up events and product exhibitions
- Promotional activities at local and National events
- Promote the sales of products and services to campaign-specific audiences
- Customer acquisitions to bring new customers to client brand, product, or service
- Be team-oriented to work closely with junior marketing assistants
As a graduate role, experience is not compulsory however we do look for experiences in candidates that demonstrate customer interaction and communication skills. For example, previous graduates have been a student ambassador during a university open day, 'street promoting’ or other promotions work, does part-time telesales work and working in retail.<div style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #454545; font-family: TotalSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal;
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'