Are you a graduate or a seasoned sales professional looking for an action packed position within the bustling London property market? At MGR we currently have an exciting opportunity available for a "graduate lettings negotiator" with one of London’s Premier Estate Agents based in their Putney, South West London branch.
Our Client is an award winning, well established corporate estate agency with mulitple offices (30 branches) based in lucrative locations across London. They offer extremely competitive salaries and exceptional career development as all of their senior management team have been promoted from within. They offer an array of first class services including residential sales, lettings, property management as well new homes and financial services.
Duties include, but not limited to
- Registering new applicants with care and attention
- Attending viewings
- Negotiating and brokering deals with both applicants and landlords
- Generating stock for the office (booking market valuations)
- Updating office systems as well general office duties
The ideal candidate
- A keen interest in the London property market
- You will be extremely well presented and possess a strong work ethic.
- You must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You should have the ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and be able to maintain a professional attitude in difficult situations.
What is on offer
- Competitive basic salary of 14K
- Guarantee salary offered for first 3 months
- Company car or car allowance
- Mobile phone
- Individual commission
- A relaistic OTE of 35K plus year one
- PRIVATE HEALTH CARE
Hours of work
Normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm; Saturdays are on a rota basis.
For further information, contact the team at MGR.
- Communication Skills
- Graduate Level
- Positive Personality
- Quality Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job