Graduate Database Developer - SQL / ETL
£30,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to add real value to an established organisation and will offer the applicant opportunities for progression and will provide a supportive work environment.
An ETL Developer is required to join a company in Maidstone that have been growing at a significant rate all year. You will be working on a bespoke data system, built from the ground up which encompasses a range of database technologies.
You will support data driven projects across the group using multiple systems across the new and older estates.
- Develop ETL Solutions using a range of technologies including web based user interface
- SQL coding and programming
- Future proofing all data projects and decisions
- Development of data solutions
- Ensure delivery of Data driven projects
- Peer review designs and code
- SQL Skills
- Interest in Database / Data Systems
- Strong desire to learn and develop
Own transport required due to location
If you are an ambitious graduate and you are looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive and creative environment then look no further - this is the role for you!