Salary: £23,000 (£25.5K OTE)
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, Barclaycard retain historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, Barclaycard enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to continue delivering on their reputation for excellence, retaining mid-corporate customers and building on existing business relationships.
The role of Graduate Customer Management Adviser is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with Barclaycard. Candidates will be resourceful problem-solvers with confident communication skills and genuine enthusiasm for customer service.
Your responsibilities as a Graduate Customer Management Adviser will include:
- Identifying and generating cross sale opportunities within the existing SME back book of merchants;
- Negotiating and maximizing upon new and existing business opportunities;
- Handling customer communications and resolving queries and complaints to agreed service standards and service levels;
- Adhering to financial services regulations, company compliance and working to performance metrics;
- Working on analysis projects, focus groups, and brainstorm activities alongside senior executives where necessary.
Providing effective solutions on behalf of the company, you will communicate with customers over the phone and via email and cover everything from processing orders and providing quotations, to troubleshooting and offering advice on company products. You’ll also collect customer feedback to the sales function and the technical teams, driving continual improvement to the technology and internal systems used on a daily basis.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Y1 OTE of £25.5k
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative industry
- Great scope for progression
- Modern, fun offices in Northampton
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Educated to degree level
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Engaging and energetic with a positive outlook
- Flexible working approach
- Professionally presented
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job