Graduate Cover Supervisor
Tradewind are working with a number of Hull and East Riding schools who are in need of ad-hoc and full/part time cover supervisors to work during school hours.
We are looking for staff to start ASAP due to the high demand and payment for this position ranges between £70.00 and £80.00 per day. The schools we work with are varied in size and demographic and as such, you must feel comfortable adapting to the varying needs each setting will present.
Each school will have their own policies including behaviour management strategies in place for staff to follow. There is usually ample on site parking for candidates who drive to work.
When you are not covering lessons, you will be responsible for acting as a teaching assistant, working specifically with certain students with additional needs. Candidates with a care background or experience working within special educational needs would be very desirable for these types of roles.
- Cover classes that need additional support
- Developing curricular knowledge as required by the school
- Undertaking observations of the pupils and contribute to pupil records
- Administering (and marking) class tests
- Abiding by and work towards all the policies within the school e.g. behaviour management, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities
- Assisting the class teacher as a teaching assistant if there are no lessons that require covering
- Carrying out the above duties in accordance with the Children's Services Department's Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Experience working with students aged 11-18
- All work with Tradewind requires a DBS on the update service and collection of at least two verified references
- An up to date CV with a 10 year career history
- Legal Right to Work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Graduate Cover Supervisor in Hull.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Cover Teacher
- Cover supervisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'