Have you been looking to work in an educational environment, with little experience but haven't been quite sure where to gain relevant role's Finding work in the education sector is not only possible - it's easier than you think, thanks to our new programme designed for those looking to gain experience which will allow them to find employment in education as a cover supervisor.
If you are looking to gain experience within the classroom to add to your PGCE application or simply if you are looking to build on your brief experience and feel you have the rights skills to work in a classroom, then this is for you.
Cover Supervisor puts you in the mix and experience the classroom environment, with set work and plans already there for you, it gain the experience you need to progress into a teaching role and gains valuable knowledge.
As part of our Cover Supervisor you will:
* Being enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of student achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
* Having interpersonal skills, be assertive and the ability to engage students in learning
* Consistently providing support and encouragement to aid student's progression.
* Supervising the students on planned work left by members of the teaching team
* Adapting your approaching to suit individuals learning capability's and competency.
If you would like to find out more about roles like this in your local area, please don't hesitate to contact me.
To take those first steps into the education sector contact Joshua Ross today and arrange to meet with us - we look forward to welcoming you to the Monarch Team- or