Location: Halesowen, West Midlands
This client is a recognised leaders in their field. They're looking to expand their 2,000 strong employee network with with ambitious graduates ready to take on the constant and evolving commodities market in their Graduate Commercial Management Scheme.
Based in their Halesowen service centre but part of a much wider network, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Creating, qualifying and managing the business process, end-to-end
- Reaching out to potential business leads through a variety of channels
- Actively developing your commercial understanding of the market and its trends
- Continuously finding new ways to upsell/cross sell to your portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your clients to ensure high levels of retention
In addition to the thorough and fully bespoke sales training with Pareto Law, you’ll also get training and development support with the client themselves. Determined individuals could quickly be managing and negotiating trading cycles with daily market changes, closing their own deals and seeing results for themselves and their team.
What you get:
- Basic salary of £18-25k
- Great office culture
- Training and development
- Social events/nights out
- Profit sharing scheme
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Driving licence is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility dealing in changing market conditions
- Ambition and a winning attitude!
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job