Are you a motivated and driven graduate looking to start a fantastic career with a market-leading business?
This is an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career with a successful group of businesses that are passionate about developing graduate talent. They are currently looking for a graduate to join and make an impact on their Southampton location.
You'll be working for a market-leading group of distribution companies with an impressive annual turnover exceeding £1.2billion. Building long-lasting relationships is the core of their business - that is relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees. It is these relationships and the high-quality service they provide that allows them to continue to grow and build upon their success.
The business offers fantastic opportunities for high calibre, entrepreneurial graduates who want to work in a rewarding commercial environment. Many of their managers initially started their career as graduate trainees and now run their own business within the group - earning impressive salaries and generous bonuses. Your development is limited only by your own ambition.
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will make an impact by:
- Learning about all areas of the business
- Receiving bespoke mentoring and training from a successful manager
- Receiving products, skills and leading industry sales training
- Building strong relationships with new B2B clients
- Managing current accounts and maximising their profitability
- Progressing to a key role within the business
The business recognises and rewards the hard work and success of their employees. As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
- An initial salary of £20,000 to £24,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Regular salary reviews as you progress
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual lump sum bonus
- A high-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Opportunities to progress to management in the future
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A business-related degree (or similar)
- Passion for business and sales
- Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport
- Self-motivation and drive
- A full, clean UK driving licence
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!