In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining a London-based leading data and marketing consultancy whose aim is to grow businesses through insightful and strategic thinking. They are committed to delivering expert advice to their portfolio of clients which includes household brand names like Benefit, Joseph Joseph, Not On The High Street, L.K. Bennett and Sweaty Betty. With team of over 150 experienced and commercially-focused direct marketers and analysts, they really are the brains behind the success of a number of retail brands - and are now looking for a new member to join their team.
Looking for business development graduate jobs in London? They are now on the hunt for a bright Graduate Business Development Executive to join their talented team in London.
They are conducting a 1-round assessment day in London on Tuesday 20th February.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for researching and investigating the marketing departments of leading retail firms, assessing the viability and desirability of adding them to the company's portfolio. You will be a representative of the agency, attending industry events and always keeping your finger on the pulse with trends in the sector. To be successful in this role you will need to be ambitious, quick-thinking and highly organised, as it will be your job to source and sell new business leads, as well as set up meetings with key clients in the industry.
This marketing agency are not looking for aggressive sales people, but bright and driven graduates looking to get into a consultative business development role.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and selling new business leads through social media, phone calls and emails
- Generating appointments with senior contacts of target prospects
- Attending key marketing and industry events on behalf of the agency
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments in the e-commerce market
- Researching target clients and their existing marketing strategies
- Pitching to potential clients and speaking with Senior Marketing Directors in large retail and fashion companies
- Presenting the company to clients in a consultative, professional manner
- Understanding the e-commerce and data needs of key retail clients
- Assessing the advantages and disadvantages associated with bringing on a new client - will they be an asset to the agency's portfolio?
- Assisting senior team members in pitches to win marketing budgets
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 from a good university
- Evidence of meeting and exceeding KPIs
- A real self-starter who relishes a challenge
- A flair for marketing and a desire to learn more about how a marketing agency is run
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and a desire to put these into action whether face-to-face or over the telephone
- A keen desire to help a top marketing agency double its portfolio
- An eagerness to keep up-to-date with industry news and developments
- The confidence to represent the agency at key industry events
What else is on offer?
- A highly competitive base salary of £22,000
- Extensive training and the opportunity to earn up to £35,000
- Birthday brownies!
- A subsidised gym membership
- Nights out at the end of the month, and a host of other social events through the year - culminating in an epic Christmas party!
- The chance to work with Senior Marketing Directors and gain invaluable exposure
- The opportunity to work within a collaborative, tight-knit sales team
Looking for business development graduate jobs and want to join a leading consultancy in the heart of London? If you are an ambitious graduate looking to kick-start your marketing career, waste no time and apply for this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!