Graduate Business Development Executive (Opener)
£20,000 to £24,000 plus uncapped commision!
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, lively and ambitious business, determined to be world leaders in providing market intelligence to a number of industries: Construction, Consumer & Retail, Energy, Finance, Healthcare, Sport and Technology.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for booking appointments with C-Level Executives at large Tier 1 & Tier 2 organisations for some of the most successful Business Development Managers within the organisation.
- Cold-calling C-Level Executives and Key Decision Makers to open up new accounts and opportunities
- Building up long term relationships and developing account plans for client targets
- Presenting online product demonstrations
- Lead sourcing/generating new business leads
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ensuring KPI's are met
- Positive, winning attitude (highly driven and self-motivated)
- Curiosity (desire to keep asking the right questions)
- Entrepreneurial (can make something out of nothing)
- Outgoing personality (energy and enthusiasm)
- Keep it simple (be able to translate complex solutions into simple ones)
GlobalData, which already has a number of market leading brands in its stable and is based in the financial heart of London, is giving the very best sales talent the chance to learn and grow with the business, become industry specialists, and is committed to developing its best people and promoting all senior posts from within.
Lead by a strong management team, and with a sales engine built upon world class training and development of its staff, GlobalData is looking for both raw and experienced talent to become part of its elite, money motivated sales team.
The culture on the floor is buzzing, ambitious and positive, and you can expect to receive exceptional coaching and development, delivered from some of the best sales leaders in the world of business information.
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Manner
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'