Health Assured, Manchester
Up to £20,000 (dependent on experience)
Are you a recent graduate looking for an opportunity to develop a career in bid writing? This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in a professional healthcare environment with excellent progression opportunities. Due to our rapid business growth, an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Bid Writer has become available to support our professional and successful head office team based in Manchester.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of the Health Assured Bids Team, within a company who are market leaders in their field. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the business produces high quality, relevant bids on time. The ability to produce accurate, tailored, highly professional documents with engaging content is essential.
Day to Day responsibilities
· Read & understand tender submission documents;
· Draft tender submission responses using persuasive, positive and customer-centric language;
· Continuous development of bid response library;
· Proof reading and editing the team’s bids, offering critical and insightful analysis;
· Writing detailed responses tailored to each client's needs, using sector-specific language;
· Submitting clarifications to potential clients through e-tendering portals;
· Completing Pre-Qualification Questionnaires on behalf of the team;
· Responding to initial customer enquiries with professionalism through the Bids Inbox;
· Approaching existing clients with reference requests;
· Handling portal registrations and dealing with any portal issues as they arise;
· Creating agendas and typing up minutes ahead of Weekly Meetings with the CEO;
· Creating powerpoint presentations and briefing senior management ahead of presentation opportunities;
· Assisting the Business Support and Client Services teams with content and customer enquiries;
· Drafting letters to prospects on behalf of senior management;
· Updating and developing the bid team's new tender tracker and compiling monthly sales reports;
· Conducting interviews internally with subject matter experts, Heads of Departments and Relationship Managers to help formulate bid responses & case studies;
· Communicate effectively with other staff involved with the bid;
· Insert relevant graphics and process-flow charts into documents;
Skills and Competencies
· Desirable: achievement of a 1:1 at degree level in relevant field (e.g. English, History, Psychology, Business)
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for candidates who have a positive and focused attitude. Thorough on the job training and development will make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Health Assured.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job