Calling all graduates! my client currently has a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join and award winning material technology company based in South London.
The successful graduate will be responsible for assisting the team with customer service and administration task. We are looking for a candidate who is educated to a degree level has the willingness to learn and who wants to pursue a career within a successful company.
- Providing office support including customer and employee support. Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity.
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person. Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department.
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering. Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending. Making travel arrangements for employees.
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services.
- Writing and editing company correspondence.
- Scheduling appointments and events.
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies.
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Recently educated to degree level
- Fluency in German or Mandarin as well as excellent English
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Good at problem-solving
- Computer literate, MS office packages
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Graduate Level