The main purpose of this post is to provide Accountancy functions and services commensurate with current level of training and expertise.
- To maintain regular contact with clients.
- Preparation of statutory accounts & supporting files for sole trader / partnerships / Trusts and audit exempt limited companies from varying standard of records.
- Preparation of Income Tax and Corporation Tax computations.
- Preparation of management accounts for client.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies, irregularities and tax investigations.
- Completion of monthly, quarterly and year end reports where appropriate.
- Provision of tax and financial information to the relevant authorities.
- To provide reports as requested.
- Ideally the candidate should have some experience in practice with a good knowledge of Accounts preparation using a variety of Accountancy software systems.
- Part or newly qualified accountant.
- Ideally final Accounts preparation experience.
- Candidate looking to gain more practical experience.
- Ideally able to prepare and finalise Accounts for sole traders, partnerships and small Limited Companies.
- Financial Reporting
- Final Accounts