Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial? – The key attitudes and way we like to work at Saint-Gobain. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Graduate Account Support Executive opportunity.
How will you support us? What impact will you have in this role?
This role is working with Weber where you will engage with National merchants and Regional independents across the UK and Ireland who do not currently receive regular contact from the sales team. You will utilise an outbound contact programme to identify and qualify opportunities through quality business discussions.
In the role as a Graduate Account Support Executive you will;
- Take a proactive approach to building relationships and engaging with customers who do not currently receive a pro-active contact or visit by the Sales team
- Providing a dedicated point of contact and own the customer relationship
- Following up marketing campaigns and ensuring customers are fully aware of new products, service offerings and sales promotions
- Prepare and provide sales reports
- To record, monitor and manage all company, contact, and actions within CRM on a daily basis
What kind of person are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. In addition to the five Saint-Gobain attitudes we shared at the start, suitability for the role is always key; does the following criteria sound like you?
- You must have the passion and ability for relationship building with our customers
- You must be confident with your working tasks and dealing with customers on a daily basis
- You must have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- You must have great organisational skills as multi-tasking is a big part of the role
You dont need to be a graduate and we welcome all suitable applcaitions
Who are Saint-Gobain?
Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 to deliver a world first – the production of glass on an industrial scale we have continued to adapt and grow through providing innovate ideas, services and products to our customers. 350 years later we have a presence in 67 countries and employs 170,000 people worldwide. The UK & Ireland is home to over 30 of our well-known and respected businesses within the construction sector including: British Gypsum, Jewson, Weber, Graham and Glassolutions.
You are applying to work with Weber this is one of 32 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that operate within UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
Our Ambition as a business?
At Saint-Gobain, our goal is to ‘Create great living places and improve people’s daily life’. We design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Do you want to be part of this vision? Click apply, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"