Due to continued success and growth within this niche technology business, our client is now looking to expand their team by appointing a Graduate who is keen to move into a Sales Account Management type role.
Working within a tight knit team, you will be given training in all areas of the business with a view to developing into a fully fledged Account Manager who can both retain, manage and develop client relationships.
Your duties will include:-
- Contacting potential new customers with a view to promoting the companies products and services
- Maintaining existing B2B relationships through regular contact, hospitality events and trade shows
- Negotiating customer renewals with a view to retaining existing contracts
- Advising customers on the different products and services our client offers
- Up-selling different products and services
- Working as a team and as an individual to hit personal targets and KPI’s
To apply for this role you will need to have:-
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently speak to customers of all backgrounds
- Strong presentation skills
- An excellent work ethic with the desire to progress
- An interest/knowledge of the technology sector would be highly advantageous
In return for the right candidate our client offers a competitive basic salary, a bonus scheme, parking and the opportunity for progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job