A leading global data management technology company who have a variety of solutions to help businesses with understanding their customers and using data effectively for marketing, analytics and fraud prevention.
Start date - April
Location - Nottingham
Due to internal promotion, a role has come up in the office-based account management team. Essentially this is a business-to-business sales role without the cold-calling. Duties include:
- Looking after up to 200 small to medium sized businesses
- Making sure you renew your clients business subscriptions when they are about to lapse
- Look for opportunities to upsell additional technology solutions
- Work to sales revenue targets
Basic salary is £21-22k. Commission is projected at £10k in year one though can be more. Additional benefits include great pension scheme, corporate discounts, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, holiday sell or buy-back scheme and more.
The successful candidate will benefit from extensive product training in first 8 weeks, get assigned a senior person as a mentor and have access to online training portal. Progression into field-based sales should take 12-18 months.
- Degree educated, ideally a 2.1 but 2.2 can be considered within reason
- Experience in a sales or target driven environment is preferred
- Evidence of handling pressure, being resilient, being persuasive and going the extra mile
- Living within a reasonable commute to Nottingham. The office is a 15 minute walk from the train station