My client is an outsourced purchasing and cost reduction consultancy specialising in the management and control of overheads for companies throughout the UK. This is a lovely company who like invest in staff personal development and training
Who are they looking for?
This role will suit someone of graduate caliber who is comfortable in dealing with people at all levels within the customer’s business. The candidate will be passionate and committed to providing a high level of customer service at all times. In addition to this, they are also looking for:
- Natural rapport builder.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and driven when working towards targets and objectives.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK as this is an essential part of role.
The successful candidate will be educated to graduate level. They must be numerate (mental arithmetic and with calculator), computer literate and be experienced in using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The main purpose of the job is to ensure that all of your allocated accounts are realising the full benefit of their membership through identification and implementation of cost savings. You will be required to analyse all aspects of your customer overheads and present back to them your findings by comparing their current services and cost against the companys preferred suppliers.
Once you have implemented these services, you will monitor and manage the service and cost to ensure your customer continues to benefit from the savings offered and ensure service levels do not suffer.
You will actively look to build and grow the relationships with all key personnel within your customers business so that they see you as a key part of their procurement process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day to day account management of allocated members by phone, e-mail and face to face meetings.
- Resolve queries and issues quickly and effectively.
- Collect and process members overhead spend ready for analysis by the Purchasing Team.
- Check analysis is accurate and provide savings information to the member.
- Arrange, prepare for and attend review meetings with their members.
- Attend and support their members at supplier meetings.
- Oversee, through to completion, any implementations or renegotiations agreed by the member.
- Maximise revenue by introducing all services offered by this companyto their members
- Liaise with other departments on all areas affecting their member.
We are looking to recruit a person who is looking for a career in Account Management and customer service. Starting out as an Account Manager, you will help to develop the accounts that you manage, whilst also developing personally through various objectives and targets set. There are multiple opportunities for progression within the department and within the company.
£21,000 - £24,000 plus company car and £3k bonus (guaranteed for the first year)
- Growing consultancy, excellent career potential within an expanding team .
- Staff development training - several internal and external training opportunities to all staff members to develop and hone their skills in many business areas.
- Company pension scheme.
- A variety of employee benefits, incentives and reward schemes.
- 20 day’s holiday, rising to 25 days
- An extra day’s holiday on your Birthday!
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.
- Cost Reduction
- Customer Service
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job