GP Receptionist (Full-Time)
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals into Non-Clinical and Clinical positions. Our healthcare client based in Brighton is currently hiring for an experienced GP/Medical Receptionist or Administrator to join their team on a full-time temporary ongoing basis. Please Note: If you are a highly experienced Receptionist with a keen interest healthcare, this may be considered.
- Are you an experienced GP/Medical Receptionist or Administrator?
- Are you an experienced Receptionist or Administrator with NHS, Private Healthcare or Public Sector experience?
- Are you interested in working within the Healthcare sector?
- Are you competent using MS Office Applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook?
- Are you happy to work on a full-time basis on-site in Brighton on a temporary ongoing basis?
- Are you happy to work both Saturday and Sundays, one day being 12 hours and the other day being 8 hours (every other weekend)? Please Note: You will always have 2/3 days off each week. Please only apply if you are fully flexible to work these hours.
- Are you happy to register with Your World Healthcare to begin employment successfully, as part of your application process? (Please note: This is a requirement)
- Do you have a current Clean enhanced DBS issued within last 12 months or a current valid DBS certificate registered on the update service?
- If you do not hold a current valid DBS, will you be happy to apply for this as part of your application via Your World Healthcare? (Please Note: A valid in-date clean DBS is required for you to commence employment successfully)
- Lastly, if you are successful, can you commence employment immediately or within 1 week once you are fully registered and deemed compliant?
Location: Brighton, BN1
Type of role: Temporary
Duration of the role: This is a temporary ongoing role with no end date specified
Working days and hours:Monday to Sunday working the following shifts:
- 8am to 2pm
- 8am to 4pm
- 2pm to 8pm
- 8am to 8pm
- 10.00am - 16.00pm
*Candidates must be flexible to work the hours and days above
Candidates would need be free to work both Saturday and Sunday, one would be 12 hours and the other 8 hours and it would be every other weekend, and always have 2/3 days off each week. Therefore, the client is looking for candidates to work Saturday and Sunday and then 2 to 3 shifts Monday to Friday. Please only apply if you are fully flexible.
- Monday to Friday: £9.99paye including holiday pay per hour
- Saturday and Sunday: £10.50 paye including holiday pay per hour
- Providing reception and administration support within a Health Centre
- Using Emis Web to make and confirm patient appointments
- Arranging and confirming appointments using Emis Web
- Registering patients on Emis Web
- Updating patients details on Emis Web
- Reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors and confirming appointments
- Keeping computer records up to date filing using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- Answering enquiries in person, by phone and email
- Experienced GP/Medical Receptionist or Administrator within an NHS, Private Healthcare Organisation or Hospital background
- Experienced Receptionist/Administrator with strong competency of MS Office Applications and a keen interest in Healthcare
- EMIS Web experience:Preferable
- GP Practice or Hospital experience: Preferable
- Smart Card holder:Not Essential, however, preferable
- Fast learner with ability to learn new systems with ease
- Great level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Articulate, assured and customer focused telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Appropriate handling of sensitive/confidential information
To successfully commence employment, you will be required to:
- Register with Your World Healthcare and become fully compliant (prior to commencing employment)
- Hold a clean valid-in date enhanced DBS dated in the last 12 months or a valid in-date DBS registered with the update service (if held by a third party) to commence employment successfully. If you do not yet hold an enhanced clean DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months or a valid certification of a DBS registered with the update service (with photographic evidence of this) - you will be required to apply for a new DBS part of your application. This can be applied for via Your World Healthcare.
- Complete mandatory online training modules (to be set up via Your World Healthcare Recruitment)
- Provide professional employment/educational references covering the last 3 years.
Please note: A valid in date DBS must be held to commence employment.
**Our client will only accept successful candidates to commence employment who hold a full clean valid in-date enhanced DBS issued within the last 12 months or a DBS registered on the update service (if held via a Third Party). If you do not yet hold a DBS, this will need to be applied for as part of your work registration via Your World Healthcare to commence employment**
- General Administration
- Healthcare Industry
- Receptionist Duties
- customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'