Governance & Risk Analyst
Role: Governance & Risk Analyst
Location: South West London
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Governance & Risk Analyst to join a lovely law firm in their small Risk & Compliance team which is currently split across 4 offices. It is a hands-on role in a really busy team where you would be responsible for the development and maintenance of effective Risk & Compliance across the firm.
This role supports the legal divisions and business service areas to ensure the firm are compliant with SRA and ICO requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Championing governance and risk across the firm
- Giving advice on policy and regulatory issues such as GDPR, AML and Data Protection
- Assisting with external audits
- Delivering induction training to new starters.
- Doing reviews with new starters to assess their understanding of processes and policies
- Investigating data breaches and escalating to senior team members
- Responding to complaints and tracking claims
- Using the case management system to set up information barriers
- Analysing trends and researching statistics to create reports for senior staff
- Previous experience working in a law firm
- Educated to degree level
- Experience using systems such as Lexcel or ISO 9001
- Great attention to detail
- Can remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'