Goods In Operative
Temp to Perm Opportunity
An opportunity has arisen to join a well established company in Leighton Buzzard as a Goods In Operative.
Shift work is required so flexibility around working hours is essential.
- Achieving customer service deadlines
- Unloading deliveries
- Unpacking goods
- Checking accuracy of delivery and completing the paperwork
- Maintain good standards of housekeeping
- Work in all warehouse areas as required
- Carry out any other reasonable management request
- An understanding of basic warehousing and stock procedures
- Understanding of health and safety
- Valid Reach Truck Licence
- Good attention to detail
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step in your career then please apply now.
Please note that vacancies may sometimes be withdrawn prior to the closing date if we receive a large number of quality applications. If you are interested in this role we would advise applying immediately to avoid disappointment.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within five working days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities. If our consultants feel your CV is relevant to another position we have available we will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job