Are you in passionate about blockchain?
Are you an expert Golang developer or seeking to learn? A client of mine with a successful pre-sale are now looking for two developers to join their fast growing team.
You’ll be asked to work on groundbreaking backend systems demonstrating the latest evolution in blockchain technology and get the chance to learn about new techs, languages and get to work on amazing POCs.
- You will work on the low-level aspects of our stack, in the bowels of blockchain.
- You will build middleware, rules engine and more.
- Commercial knowledge of Golang or the basis to learn
- Hyperledger Fabric, and other blockchains
- Strong understanding of Certificates and Encryption
- Enterprise system architecture and Linux
- Good Java skills for external integrations and automation
Nice to haves:
- Couch DB and NoSQL
Our client is currently based globally (truly decentralised) and is looking for someone to join their team. Get in touch with an application!
Blockchain Rec (www.blockchainrec.com) is a trading name of Meditech Professionals LTD (www.meditechprofessionals.com).
Blockchain Rec does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Blockchain Rec acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job