Your New Job Title: GMP Documentation Assistant (Pharma/Clinical)
Your New Salary: up to £16.70 PAYE or £21.60 LTD co (equivalent up to £32.5k)
Status: Long term temporary assignment until February 2019
Location: Ware- Hertfordshire
Job reference number: 65577
Who you'll be working for:
Our Client is a global FMCG company who are looking for someone to join the company as Logistics Associate.
What you'll be doing each day:
- On-time execution of pre-production tasks, such as Use By Date Certificate creation (UBDC) in order to maintain the supply of clinical trial material;
- Right first time documentation completion;
- Timely progression of temperature excursions and post-packaging assessments for additional countries to ensure continuity of clinical supplies;
- Ownership of the required activities to manage Investigator Sponsored Studies (ISS’s).
The Skills you'll need each day:
- Creation of GMP Work Order in local inventory management system and supporting documents (eg. UBDCs) for both internal and external packaging activities;
- Management of inventory: movement of stock around the network as required ensuring the right stock is in the right place at the right time, timely destruction of expired materials;
- Maintenance of demand plans within local MRP system (Supply Management Tool) in conjunction with the Supply Chain Study Lead / Planner within Clinical Interface;
- Management of temperature excursions at clinical sites;
- Understand processes across the supply chain in order to ensure timely and accurate delivery of both information and documentation to the next node in the supply chain;
- Responsible for the management of Investigator Sponsored Studies;
- Ownership of the post-packaging assessment and release for new and additional countries participating in clinical studies .
The skills you need to succeed:
- Possess working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs);
- Demonstrate an understanding of clinical packaging and manufacturing terminology;
- MS Office;
- Previous experience of using Lean Six Sigma (OE) tools and a keen interest in continuous improvement.
- Capable of accurately reviewing and editing documentation for completeness with an attention to detail;
- Able to manage own time and workload priorities, self motivated.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- goods manufacturing practice