The Best Connection are an Industrial Recruitment specialist, with over 25 years experience. We are fortunate enough to work alongside some of the UK's largest companies on a daily basis and offer some great career opportunities.
We are currently looking for positive individuals with machine experience to join a market leading printing and packaging company based in Chesterfield. The role will involve operating multi point gluing machines.
Great rate of pay with genuine career progression opportunies, with 15 days off every 2 months (fully paid)
- Feeding cardboard into the machine
- Minding the machines process
- Operating the programme of the machine by a touch screen
- Repetative production work
Hours & Pay
- Continental shift pattern
- Days and nights
- 7am until 7pm/7pm until 7am
- £8.20 an hour
- 15 days off every 2 months (fully paid)
This position will become permanent after 12 weeks
- Packaging Machinery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job