Main Purpose of the Job
To be accountable for the creation, maintenance and improvement of training including training strategy, plans, material and processes to support sales and technical teams. The training plans and actions should be effective for training new and existing staff members and customers in order to equip them with the adequate tools to perform their role successfully whilst improving individual competence. This role should establish systematic ways of working and to promote a culture that ensure knowledge and skills are shared.
Key areas of responsibility
- To organise and give training to sales managers and technical support personnel
- Owning developing and delivery eLearning and traditional training/development tools globally
- Managing and coordinating the definition and preparation of materials for different internal and external courses in co-operation with department heads
- Defining a schedule of material required to be delivered by whom and by when and then preparing or facilitating the recording/presenting videos, online presentations, classroom training and webinar courses
- Produce CPD presentations + train sales people to give CPD's training to external stakeholders.
- To ensure training material is made available to the adequate standard and usability level
- Deliver course material personally and in conjunction with subject matter experts
- Develop a network of subject matter 'champions'
- Regular communication with sales staff and department heads with regard to up-to-date training material and course/webinar schedules
- Co-ordinate CPD records (updated by each team member) of the UK team
- Act on feedback received from course delegates, making improvements/amendments as required
- Continuously improve existing training materials and develop new materials
- Prepare annual training budgets and remain within the agreed levels
- Work alongside department heads to improve the training skills of managers and all staff
Key Performance Indicators
- To have an increased level of suitable training courses available within the eLearning platform
- To have a positive set of feedback data from course delegates
- To ensure that "Country Champions" are equipped with the relevant information to share with their teams
- Improved sales performance with sales people
- Improved score for training and development in the annual employee motivation survey
Person specification (including competencies required for the role)
Possess expertise in training and instructional methods, with demonstrable working experience along with the relevant certification /qualification
Possess good planning, presentation, time and project management skills
Ability to develop training material for use with various media
Have good IT knowledge including Microsoft suite. eLearning software expertise would be advantageous, e.g., Moodle
Be a "People" person, with a professional disposition and a confident manner
Be inspirational and motivational
Must have clear spoken English language skills, in order to present in a clear and concise manner
Have previous experience with developing video material for use on the eLearning platform
Should have worked within a multi-disciplined organisation, having delivered and generated training material for all levels of staff, some of whom may not have English as their first language
Should have demonstrable experience of delivery training material to a multi-cultural, multi lingual audience, so additional language skills may prove beneficial
Willing to travel internationally for training delivery and meetings
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'