Global Product Manager - Urology
Package: Up to €60K basic plus bonus (Circa. €20K), and full package
Location: Paris, France
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Global Product Manager to join a blue-chip global medical device organisation with a reputation for market leading and innovative surgical technology and a world-renowned reputation for quality.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong marketing background within the Urology/Continence devices industry and have experience in working closely with marketing, production and R&D teams.
- Responsible for product line strategy for identified elements of Urology portfolio
- Work with KOL's and end users to identify needs to be addressed within the specified portfolio area.
- Identify market opportunities, gaps, and strategies to maximise sales potential and support activities to realise growth across portfolio
- Work closely with R&D on product development, providing key market input and feedback to coordinate product interdependencies, integrations and strategic positioning
- Develop marketing messaging for sales channels including product positioning, sales messaging, features and benefits
- Develop sales training materials to educate these sales channels on the product, how to work with them and how to be successful in the commercial development of this product
- Drive and develop product sales growth and achievement of sales targets
- Demonstrable marketing experience within medical/surgical devices
- Proven track record within Product Management
- Experience within Urology/Continence devices
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Strong commercial background and focus
- Based in Paris or willing to relocate, and fluent in French
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role then please do not hesitate to reach out with a copy of your CV.
Please bear in mind that due to time constraints only successful applicants will be considered.
- strategic marketing
- medical devices
- product manager
- marketing manager
- medical sales
- regional marketing
- european marketing
- downstream marketing
- women's health
- surgical sales
- men's health
- upstream marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job