KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Market Segment Manager - Molecular Diagnostics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and execute a Global strategy to deliver growth in the Molecular Diagnostics sector, this includes managing the delivery of the Global marketing programmes for this sector.
2. Maintain an in-depth understanding of customers, market trends and competitors across Life Science, Genomics, Biotechnology and Diagnostics companies in order to identify new business opportunities.
3. Manage international events and conferences to ensure our client is correctly places in the Molecular Diagnostics market.
4. As the Global Market Segment Manager - Molecular Diagnostics, you will build relationships with regional sales and marketing management to deliver sector, region and customer strategies and ensure all staff are trained on the go-to-market strategies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Market Segment Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in a Science related subjects such as Biology, Life Sciences or Biochemistry. PhD or MBA would be desirable.
2. Proven industry expertise in Life Sciences, Biotechnology or Genomics with a focus on Molecular Diagnostics. Genomics is preferable.
3. Work experience in a Marketing or Product Marketing position with responsibility for a Multinational or Global remit and experience developing strategies.
Key Words: Global Marketing Manager / Molecular Biology / Molecular Diagnostics / Life Science / Biotechnology / Product Manager / Market Segment / Global Marketing / Home Based / Market Segment Manager / Genomics / Genetics / Next Generation Sequencing / MDx
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job