This role is integral to the business as they look to appoint a leader that can help take them from compliance to best practice - setting the benchmark for behavioural safety and HSE systems in the industry.
This role requires an experienced HSE professional who can engage with all levels of the business and introduce fresh ideas to improve the processes, systems and culture, alongside providing sound advice across the group. This role requires someone who can help educate the leaders of the organisation as they enter an exciting growth period despite the COVID crisis.
This role covers several global sites, and regular international travel is required.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide co-ordination, standards setting and advice on all aspects of Safety, Health and Environmental management across the global group
- Prepare and develop health, safety and environmental strategies and policies
- Influence and improve the monthly KPIs, investigate incidents and ensure continued compliance with applicable legislation
- Keep up-to-date with new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all Health and Safety legislation
- Assist in developing a behavioural safety programme to roll out across the business
- Maintain 45001/ 14001 accreditations
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proven process safety experience
- Chemical manufacturing experience
- Stable career background in permanent employment
- NEBOSH Diploma, Chartered member of IOSH preferred
- Upper tier COMAH experience
- Ability to influence at all levels of organisation
- Proven experience in driving changes and improvements
- Positive, friendly, driven attitude, with an outgoing personality
Are you passionate about leading HSE strategy across a business totally committed to change? This is a great opportunity for a Group HSE Manager to join market-leading business as it enters an exciting period.
If you feel you match the criteria, please get in touch and apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'