Global Hotel Product Manager, £40K basic plus OTE £45k, London
Our client, an award winning Global Travel organisation is looking for Global Hotel Product Manager to deliver Product Strategy that will see the evolution of strong long-term relationships with our supplier partners to ensure the company is being supplied with competitive, available product which delights all customers.
The responsibilities of the Global Hotel Product Manager are:-
- Development, implementation and delivery of the Hotel Product Procurement Team’s business plan to ensure all sales revenue and income targets from product are achieved.
- Proactively manage a selection of hotel product contracts, suited to all global partners, to ensure all sales targets, override targets and profits are achieved.
- Ensure available product for all Selling Partners
- Support the education of Consultants to ensure all Global Partners are trained in the effective sales of products.
- Ensure our preferred product range is strongly supported, communicated and promoted at every opportunity.
- Monitor supplier performance on a regular basis
The skills required for the Global Hotel Product Manager are:
- Proven travel or hotel industry experience within a commercial or product environment
- Extensive wholesale experience
- Develop strategy for managing suppliers and set targets for individual supplier performance (financial and non-financial)
- Able to build long-term relationships with negotiating partners and stakeholders
- Provide outstanding service internal business partners and external customers
- Excellent commercial acumen, results oirentated, understands key business drivers for their Area and contributes to success
- Possesses and entrepreneurial mindset
- Professional/Managerial skills
- Able to develop budgets and financial targets and achieve agreed financial targets