International Chambers listed practice with fantastic reputation, has a brand new requirement for a Global Employment & Immigration Solicitor. The position sits as part of their highly regarded Employment Department, focused on providing both employment and immigration advice to a range of multinational organisations. This is a rare opportunity to work for a highly regarded practice working across two global disciplines.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Act as main point of contact for a range of clients regarding international employment legislation, including but not limited to M&A, TUPE, corporate structure, secondments, recruitment, contracts of employment etc
- Act as main point of contact for UK immigration queries
- Work with other legal departments to cross-sell firm services and offer a multi-faceted approach
- Provide advice to corporations on the Tier 2 visa category and act as a Level 1 User on the Sponsor Management System
- Visit client sites to provide training and undertake audits on immigration compliance and employment law implications
- Manage a varied caseload covering employment and immigration queries
- Actively participate in business development, driving new firm initiatives
- Support Partner in driving immigration strategy as part of the wider Employment Department
- Provide advice to education providers regarding immigration queries
You will be a qualified Solicitor with strong experience in UK employment and immigration law. A proven track record in developing commercial solutions for clients. Ability to build strong client relationships is also key as you will provide a main point of contact service to a range of high profile clients. Additional language skills and strong academic background would be advantageous. Experience within student/education immigration/employment issues would be highly beneficial. Business development skills will also be desirable in helping advise on the client service strategy for the department.
- Employment Law
- Global Immigration
- UK Immigration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'