Global CRO Director / CRO Director / Digital Optimisation Director / Web Optimisation Director
My client, a high growth Tech Company, is building a "CRO Machine" that uses data to drive step changes in revenue per visitor (RPV) in each of their conversion funnels. The Global CRO Director will be responsible for shaping and defining the vision for CRO, and will be the driving force behind the team’s strategic plan.
You will bring deep industry knowledge of CRO best practice, and you will take a leading role in developing the MVF Conversions team, process and technology to maximise revenue per visitor (RPV) across the different conversion funnels that we operate.
Each and every one of the 9m+ leads we generate each year will be converted on pages that you own.
Responsibilities of Global CRO Director:
- Studying industry best practice and trends to develop and refine the Conversions Team picture of success, and setting the team’s strategy and direction.
- Working with Product Managers to conceive, shape and develop MVFs proprietary CRO technology
- Managing a team of six that is expected to triple in size in the next year, including accountability for their learning and development and setting their objectives
- Defining the KPI framework that will be used to measure the effectiveness of team members’ and, more broadly, MVFs CRO activity
- Working with the Data Engineering and Analytics teams to define and deliver the art of the possible for data driven CRO
The CRO Team
The Conversions Team are a six strong team of conversion rate optimisation experts. Due to growth, we're looking for 3 more CRO specialists to join the team. The team own the performance of the 600+ webforms and over 20 publishing assets consisting of tens of thousands of monetizable pages that we operate. Together, these generate over 9m leads each year.
Conversion rate is a hugely important lever for us, and we are looking to invest significantly to build out the people and technology capability in this important area.
Package of Global CRO Director
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - they promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly company-wide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
Global CRO Director/ CRO Director/ Digital Optimisation Director/ Web Optimisation Director
- Conversion Rate
- Marketing Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job