GIRS Lead - IT
The ED, EMEA/UK/TR GIRS Lead, IT is responsible for directing staff in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining processes across the Region to reduce information and IT risks. The individual will respond to incidents, establish appropriate standards and controls, manage security technologies, run an information security training and awareness program, support brand presidents, advise ELCV on mergers and acquisitions, direct the establishment and implementation of policies and procedures, and maintain an external network of security officers and law enforcement agencies. The EMEA/UK/TR GIRS Lead will support the various regional stakeholders and ensure their efforts align to the IT strategy.
• Clear understanding of Global Information Risk and Security (GIRS) policies and how these will apply within the Region
• Engage with regional business stakeholders on security policies and provide guidance on key security projects and security awareness initiatives
• Collaborate with GIRS Tower Leads and share key project details of Regional IT functions
• Attend relevant project meetings to provide feedback to GIRS Tower Leads to advise on security involvement/approval required
• Collaborate across GIRS to ensure continuity on communication and awareness prior to project implementation
• Provide feedback to GIRS Tower Leads if localized legal changes may result in amendments to policies and procedures to support the regional business
• Responsibility for guidance on compliance (SOX & PCI)
• Run a regional Information Security Training and Awareness Program that aligns with the global program
• Advise in-region brand presidents and affiliate leadership
• Advise ELCV on mergers and acquisitions
• Maintain an external network of information security officers and law enforcement agencies
Graduate-level in computer science or equivalent professional experience
• CISSP, CISM, CEH, or equivalent desirable
• Prepared to travel to Fareham, Hampshire Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'