German speaking outbound Customer Service - Brighton Starting ASAP
3 -4 weeks with possible extension and permanent role at the end!
8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Our client is one of the UK's leading companies within their sector with a lively office feel!
Do you like talking to Customers?
Are you target driven?
Are you looking to work in a happy team environment?
Experience of telemarketing is not essential but having phone experience is and we are looking for people who feel confident having conversations (without a script) for example with decision makers.
You will need to be able to commit to the full contract period.
Your day to day will involve:
* Calling customers to arrange for them to be sent some free samples/information
* Contacting people by phone on behalf of our clients
* Handling confidential business information
you'll need to have:
* Speak German to a native level
* A professional telephone manner
* Conscientiousness and drive
Apply now for this unique opportunity for a rewarding role!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'