German Speaking Paid Media Analyst
German Speaking Paid Media Analyst - Agency - London
£35,000 - £38,000
Major Players are working with a quirky independent digital agency that is on the hunt for a new Paid Media Analyst who is fluent in German. The Paid Media Analyst will seamlessly merge into the great working atmosphere alongside digital experts and across famous household clients working across Paid Social, Paid Search and Shopping.. As if this isn't enough you will also get access to a benefits package including flexi-time, 25 days' holiday, on-site physiotherapy and much, much more.
Responsibilities - Paid Media Analyst
* Create and implement paid media campaigns across search and social
* Support the creation of paid media strategies
* Research and analyse market trends
* Keep updated on the market and competitors to discover new opportunities and implement relevant changes
* Keyword and audience research
* Work closely with the Data Team using social listening tools
* Create ads for clients noting the tone of their brand
* Prepare analysts for client review meetings
* Collaborate with Paid Media, PR and Content teams in analysing campaign performance, linking back to campaign objectives and business goals
* Ensure optimisation practices and budget checks are being regularly carried out
* Regular A/B testing
* Support and mention Paid Media Executives
* Contribute to the understanding of paid media within the wider business
Requirements - Paid Media Analyst
* Fluent German speaker
* Microsoft Excel experience and knowledge
* Hands on experience with paid search, paid social and shopping
* Experience within an agency environment preferred
* Strong organisation and excellent copywriting skills
* A clear and confident communicator
* Creative and strategic thinker
* Experience mentoring junior team members beneficial
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Harry Matthes" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Matthes | DD: + 44| - Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'