NEW JOB - German speaking Marketing Executive - fantastic opportunity to join a leading, international media events and trade fair exhibition company with excellent salary (£25,000 - £28,000) and benefits!
£25,000 - £28,000 + 5% pension + healthcare
St Albans, 30 mins from central London by train
German and English
Our client is a world leading international exhibitions and trade fairs company, producing some of the most recognised and exciting events for specific business sectors across Europe.
Due to continued business expansion, they wish to recruit a German speaking Marketing Executive. Your job responsibilities as German speaking Marketing Executive will include the following duties and tasks:
- Creating content for HTML templates and delivering promotional email shots
- Copywriting promotional material
- Production of newsletters
- Assist with the production of sales support material and website
- Database management
- Brief designers
- Liaising with media companies
- Writing press releases
- Proof-reading of sales material and other documents
- Media Buying and Advertising Campaigns
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German, as well as fluent English
- PR/Marketing experience, especially writing
- Media and customer service experience is seen as nice to have
- Professional MS Excel/Word skills
- Hands-on individual with a strong administrative flair and an eye for design
- Proactive, well-organised, and independent style of work
- Highly accurate with a strong sense of responsibility
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a German speaking Marketing Executive to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job