We currently have an exciting opportunity for German Speaking Exhibition Assistant in St Albans.
Are you fluent in German and English? Do you have previous administration experience and good attention to details?
If yes, read on.
Our client is leading exhibition/trade fair organizer and they are looking for Exhibition Assistant who will be able to provide full administrative support, assisting with all operational requirements relating to the preparation and staging of trade exhibitions.
- Dealing with enquiries from exhibitors and visitors
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships to potential and existing exhibitors
- Day-to-day administration
- Database management
- Liaising with different departments within the company (Accounts, Technical)
- Market research / Monitoring of competitors’ activities
- Fluent German-speaker, with excellent English
- Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure
- A strong administrative flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong IT skills, in Word and Excel
Please only apply if you have the required skills and absolute fluency in the required languages.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications match our clients' requirements. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.