NEW JOB - German speaking Customer Services Advisor
Salary is from £18,000 + £500 language allowance + 10% saalry (£1,800) to work the night shift. Normal day time hours available. 4-6 month contract.
Redhill, Surrey (30 mins south of London by train)
German and English
Our client is a successful, international customer support and services company who are currently looking for 2 x German speaking Customer Services Advisors.
Your role as German speaking Customer Services Advisor will include the following duties and tasks:
- Answering incoming calls in either German & English
- Managing incoming requests from VIP clients in a timely manner
- Ensuring quality service is delivered and targets are met
- Share knowledge on travel destinations, special interests, events and suppliers
- Recording accurate customer records
- Providing assistance and advice to customers whilst they are abroad
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German and and English is essential
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient IT skills
- You must be a team player with the ability to multitask and effectively manage your time, whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
WORKING DAYS & HOURS
4 days on, 4 days off from 8.00 - 21.00 (actual hours worked vary)
For an extra 10% salary (£1,800) there is an option to work the night shift hours, 4 days on, 4 days off from 21.00 - 08.00 (actual hours worked vary)
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.