Location: St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Working Hours: Various shift patterns available
Relocation Package: Included
Benefits Package: Included
Due to the growth of the business and expansion in the German market, My client have a number of opportunities available. The centre supports all the main European countries.
People are at the heart of what they do. Each colleague is a key part of who they are. They value everyone who works with them and do all they can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and a shared sense of purpose drives all that they do. My client strive for people to feel valued and to have fun at work and are currently looking for people to join the team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
They have a network of associates that are passionate about the products and people and they contact the Customer Service centre with their product orders and questions.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Answer incoming German language customer queries and process incoming customer requests via email using Kayako ticket management software in line with our policies and service level agreements.
- Process customer orders via various Non Voice channels (Quick Order, Web Order, Fax)
- Make outgoing phone calls to German speaking customers where appropriate to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
- Proactively develop relationships where possible, building opportunities with both new and existing customers and ensuring high levels of customer retention at all times.
- Ensure a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests.
- Be available when requested to receive in-coming German speaking customer queries via telephone (Voice customer service requests).
- Participate in the ongoing development of Customer Care and the wider business, and proactively contribute to personal learning and improvement.
- Keep up to date with, and ensure a thorough understanding of, the company's business structure and product portfolio.
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Must be fluent in both oral and written English and German.
- Excellent IT skills. Knowledge of sales process and ordering systems is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills with both internal & external customers.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels with a positive and flexible approach.
- Able to solve problems, have initiative, and open to continuous improvement and learning
- Contact Centre Team Leaders - Non Voice for meeting team targets across all Non Voice channels
- Customer Service Operations Manager - Non Voice for meeting departmental service level targets across all Non Voice channels
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job