We are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Credit Controller to join a fast paced and dynamic software solutions company based in leafy Solihull. The role entails speaking to client contacts and suppliers across Germany, so the ideal candidate will preferably be a native/fluent German speaker.
We require a German Speaking Credit Controller, who will be responsible for debt collection across a portfolio of clients based in Germany, as well as resolving a range of complex invoice queries to ensure prompt payment. This opportunity would suit an energetic and professional individual who has the ability to work in a complex and dynamic finance department.
Main Duties of the German Speaking Credit Controller will include:
- The collection of historic and outstanding debt through high levels of outbound calls
- Building strong relationship with international suppliers
- Cash allocation onto the accounting system
- Sending out a variety of payment reminder letters and emails
To be considered for the role of the German Speaking Credit Controller you will have:
- Fluent/Native German written and verbal communications skills
- Previous experience of working in a customer service, sales or collections environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging finance environment
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at