Contract 01 April 2018 - 31 July 2018 - Hours of work: 25 hrs/week.
Proofreader (Fluent in German):
The Proofreader will check that the client's instructions have been followed accurately and check for spelling and grammatical errors. The proofreading team is there to ensure that the Design Studio provides a quality product that adheres to both product guidelines and the specific wishes of the client.
The role requires the ability to interpret and follow clients' instructions to a high degree of accuracy, to demonstrate excellent spelling and grammatical skills and to be flexible on working hours with the ability to work extra hours when called upon to do so at peak periods.
- To learn and follow the protocols and systems set in place to provide a consistently high quality of service and product
- To be able to interpret client instructions for layout and content
- To proofread proofs supplied by the Studio design team, checking for spelling and grammatical and layout errors
- To mark up errors and mistakes clearly in the online-proofreading tool
- To provide feedback to the Customer Service Team of repeated quality issues
- To provide a professional service to the Customer Service department at all times
- To be available for overtime at peak times of the year when required
- To be available to help out with other tasks when the proof reading volume allows
Hours of work: 25 hrs/week.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent attention to detail with German spelling and grammatical skills
- Good organisational and time keeping skills
- Dependable team player with the ability to work well in a busy deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in German and English German spelling and grammatical skills