This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
You will be the first point of contact for their Polish, German & English speaking customers calling through to their customer service team.
Duties to include:
• Answering customer queries in a timely manner
• Processing Fax, Email, Telephone orders from customer/Reps
• Responding to general queries and with product queries
• Setting up new accounts/contacts on existing system – CRM only
• Raising and expediting sample and Point of Sale (POS) requisitions
• Sales order processing, chasing, completion
• Track and chase orders and their respective deliveries for customers and Sales force. Liaising with warehouse and despatch staff.
• Process Sales return orders
• Proactively ensure all orders are released by filtering and checking own work cases
• Checking prices lists and using correct product and price coding (POS)
• Check stock levels for every order and inform customers/Sales force where shortage
• Adding notes for cases entered into the Navision System for internal and auditing purposes, as and when applicable (stock-, delivery-, reservation-issues)
• Process leads and separate between commercial and residential within internal guidelines (weekly)
• Proof-reading translated documentation for accuracy (when required, report any such requests to manager)
• Liaise with Warehouse regarding alternative transport when issues with deliveries, or express delivery requested
• Request quotes for special deliveries and communicate these with relevant parties and obtain approval for such deliveries from manager
• Logging customer issues/complaints into CRM accurately and report these to management as they are recorded.
• Updating CRM with new information regarding delivery/technicalcases, amendments, customer requirements
• Answering telephony enquiries from clients and Sales force
• Calling potential customers, qualifying leads and appointment making for Sales Representatives
• Work closely together with Technical services to resolve issues as quickly as possible
• Assist Sales force team with CRM where required
• Communicate and liaise with Credit Control team in matters arising from payment issues with customers
The ideal candidate will be fluent in Polish, German and English.
You should have excellent customer service experience and must be committed to providing excellent service to all contacts.
You should feel confident in your ability to work well on your own initiative as well as being a key team player.
As well you should be able to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to organise and prioritise workload is essential.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job