Our client are currently looking to recruit a temporary German speaking Admin/Database assistant from now until April, to provide full administrative support, assisting with all operational requirements relating to the preparation and staging of trade exhibitions.
This temporary role involves evaluating and researching data, entering data and qualifying data over the telephone. The candidate will be fluent in German, have a strong administrative fair, plus high attention to detail.
- Database management
- Qualifying data over the telephone with potential exhibitors and visitors
- Market research
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Fluent German-speaker with excellent English (an additional language would be beneficial)
- Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure
- A strong administrative flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines