Geotechnical Engineer/Geoenvironmental Engineer-Nottingham
Geotechnical Engineer/Geoenvironmental Engineer- Nottingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a candidate to join an innovative geotechnical and geoenvironmental consultancy. The company seeks a geotechnical/geoenvironmental engineer to join their expanding business in a close-knit team delivering high-quality services in their industry. The successful applicant will receive fantastic training as well as the encouragement to participate in the wider industry to gain valuable experience.
Skills and Experience required to be considered:
- A degree in Geology, Engineering Geology, Geotechnology or any other relevant field
- Experience of the practical application of site investigation techniques, land contamination and geotechnical/geoenvironmental recommendations
- Full and clean UK driving license
- Knowledge of site Health & Safety requirements
Typical Duties as a Geotechnical/Geoenvironmental Engineer:
- The role will include Phase 1 and Phase 2 site investigations
- Manage subcontractors and fieldwork activities
- Ensure that sites always maintain their health and safety requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues
- Manage high value projects, and the staff involved in each project
- Research, investigate and report your findings in each project
To discuss this Geotechnical/ Geoenvironmental Engineer role and other roles within this field then please call Courtney on or email your CV to
- risk assessment
- phase 1
- site investigation
- Geotechnical engineer
- phase 2
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'