· PPM, repairs and servicing on our generator fleet and attending to servicing and
emergency breakdowns nationwide.
· Diesel Generators 13-1250KvA - single and three phase
· PDI of new generators ensuring equipment is fully prepared for csale
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / QUALS:
· Experience of working on diesel generators
· Experience of rebuilding engines
· Experience working with Electrical control panels
·Monday to Friday 7-5
·Company Pension, Van, FUel Card
·Plenty of additional benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy George Mallett on or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job