An Generator Fitter is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.Roles and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the pre-hire service and mainteance of generators houses in portable accommodation welfare units both in the depot and on customer site.
- Attend sites to service generators and attend breakdown to analyse and repair where required.
- There will be an our of hour's rota to cover breakdowns on customer's sites, this will include some weekends where the company vehicle will be provided.
Ideally you will have:
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities
- Customer focused
- Basic electrical,hydraulic and diesal fault-finding experience.
- Effective planning and organistaion skills with strong attend to detail
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Be able to join an "on-call" rota with existing staff, this will include out of hours cover where a vehicle will be provided for this.
If you are reliable, flexible and keen to join a successful team, we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company Pension Scheme.