Doctor/GP - Functional Assessor
£72,000 pa plus benefits
Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
Reed Health, Nurse and Doctor are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a GMC registered Doctor/GP to undertake a Functional Assessor role at their site in London, Marleybone.
For this role, we are not only seeking candidates who are GMC registered Doctors/GPs, but also for candidates with a genuine desire to build relationships with their customers and gain a true insight in to how their everyday lives are impacted by their health and medical conditions.
In this role, you will be assessing customer’s health and medical conditions on behalf of the DWP.
As a Functional Assessor, you are not there to make a decision with regard to benefit entitlement, you are there purely as an independent adviser to the DWP through the creation of impartial reports based on your medical experience and knowledge. The DWP will then use these reports to guide their decision with regard to a customers benefit entitlement.
The client offers a very competitive salary and an excellent benefit package:
• Salary of £84,200 pa plus paid overtime opportunities
• Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm) work pattern
• 25 days paid holiday per year (Buy/sell approach to hols)
• Pension contribution of up to 10%
• Professional registration fees covered (on successful completion of probation)
• Professional development supported
• Private Healthcare for you and your family
And many more!
The right candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years full professional post registration and broad based client facing clinical experience.
• Recent (in the past 3 years) demonstrable clinical experience with working age adults, preferably hospital based.
• Excellent clinical, assessment, communication and report writing skills
• A commitment to providing exceptional customer service
• Full unconditional professional registration with the GMC
• A positive pro-active approach to learning and professional development
• The flexibility to attend residential training for a short period of time
If you feel you meet the requirements outlined above, please either apply through the website or email your updated CV to .
*If you are not interested yourself but know someone who may be, I am offering £250 vouchers for any referrals, paid to you as soon as they start*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'