- Workload: Audit (40%), Accounts (40%) and Corporation Tax (20%)
- Clients: Professional Services, Property and Retail
- Location: London, West End
- Benefits: Excellent Progression
- Salary: To £48k
Are you an Audit and Accounts Supervisor/Assistant Manager looking to upgrade to a Top 20 Firm in Central London? Have you 1-2 years’ experience managing your own portfolio and a proven track record motivating staff?
If so, our client, a Top 20 firm in the West End, are looking for a qualified Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager to join their fast-growing team. With a large and varied portfolio of small to medium entities, you will also be given the opportunity to work alongside managers, assisting on assigned side-line projects.
The role involves all aspects of audit and accounts portfolio management for Partner review, as well as staff management and taking an active part in business development for the future of the practice. The office environment is supportive and dynamic, offering excellent opportunities for progression.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and staff management
- Currently be managing a diverse and complex portfolio, signifying a strong technical skill-set
- Be highly motivated, organised and flexible
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be keen to contribute to the development of the practice
- Hold a strong academic record
Please call on to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Assistant Manager jobs in Central London or the West End contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job