Gi Group are currently recruiting General Operatives on behalf of a well established printing company based in Wakefield, Junction 41. This position includes multiple duties which are all explained below...
* Working in a fast paced, busy print production line environment
* Controlling machinery that prints magazines/supplements of various sizes
* Loading and manual handling of print materials and finished goods
* Packaging/palletising printed products, and preparing for dispatch.
* Keeping machines and production areas clean and tidy
* Monday to Friday - 12 hour shifts - Nights ONLY 6.45pm to 6.45am.
* Saturday and Sunday Days and nights available 6:45am to 6:45pm / 6.45pm to 6.45am
* Days and Nights are both paid at: £8.72ph
* Flexibility towards shifts and availability
* An excellent attitude and work ethic, always keen to learn new skills
* Good level of physical fitness due to demanding duties
* Good level of English both reading and listening is essential.
If you meet the above criteria, are able to work in the Wakefield - WF2 area and would like to apply for the role of General Operative - call on and ask for Danielle in between 8:30am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- General Operative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'