Produce World has an exciting opportunity for a General Operative / FLT Relief to join the team based in Sutton Bridge. You will be on a full time 6 month contract, with a highly competitive salary.
The Produce World Group is a privately owned business which is customer and category focused. As one of the largest expert growers of high quality fresh vegetables in Europe, we are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing, and lean supply chain management.
If you are a motivated and responsible individual who has a passion for delivering customer excellence then this might just be the new role for you.
As our General Operative / FLT Relief you will be reporting directly to the Shift Co-Ordinator you will undertake duties to involve quality/size grading, packing and stacking. There may also be opportunity to undertake Forklift duties. The successful candidate may also be required to work in other areas to cover holidays and sickness
Key responsibilities as our General Operative / FLT Relief:
- To Undertake duties as required such as Quality/size grading, packing, stacking.
- Check product for the correct data on the print, ensure correct count is placed carefully into tray/bag/shipper.
- Ensure all efforts are made to achieve continuous production.
- Drive GMP Standards.
- Report any issues to the Shift Manager.
- Maintain and promote Health & Safety at work.
Key requirements needed to become our General Operative / FLT Relief:
- Experience on a high speed grading/packing line in a time pressured environment would be desirable.
- A current valid Forklift Truck license would be desirable however training can be provided.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Good Communication skills
- Able to understand written product specifications.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our General Operative / FLT Relief then please click 'apply’ now, We’d love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job