Salary of a General Foreman / Works Manager - Infrastructure
£60k + pkg, negotiable depending on suitability and experience. Lodge would be on offer for candidates who do not live in the area.
Job Description of a General Foreman / Works Manager - Infrastructure
Atheray Stone are working to support a major civil engineering contractor as they continue to successfully win work within the Highways Infrastructure sector. We are looking to speak to experienced Works Managers with a proven track record delivering highways projects for client Highways England.
This will be working as part a large Framework on projects up to £30m, with works consisting of demolitions of bridges and replacements, expanding A roads from single to duel carridgeway and associated civils works within a highways environemnt.
Key responsibilities of a General Foreman / Works Manager- Infrastructure
- Management of on site activities and delivery, in conjuction with Project and Senior Project Managers
- Making sure all Health, Safety and Environmental standards are adhered to by breifing all staff on a regular basis throughout project delivery
- Management of General Foreman, Foreman and Supervisors on site throughout the delivery phase
- Ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with the approved Works Package Plans and Task Briefings and safe systems of work are implemented.
- To inspect and record details of the installation in accordance with inspection / test plans.
- Management of sub contractors on site
- Commercial awareness, liaising with Project Managers and Commercial Managers throughout the project
- Keeping on top of Plant, Labour and Material Costs
Skills & experience of a General Foreman / Works Manager- Infrastructure
- Relevent tickets including SMSTS, CSCS and relevent Health & Safety Qualifications
- NVQ or HNC Desireable
- Highways England Passport Desirable
- Previous experience working for a main contractor on highways projects, preference is for project experience on A roads as opposed to Motorway
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Health Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'