Do you have proven experience as a Gardener or Ground Maintenance Operative? Our client are looking for 2 part time Gardeners / Ground Maintenance Operatives to work 12.5 hours per week at their multiple schemes in Bracknell.
What our client can offer you:
Our client know that their greatest asset is their employees; which is why in return for your hard work as a Gardener / Ground Maintenance Operative, you can expect to receive a competitive salary of circa£9 per hour. You will also receive benefits including:
- Generous mileage allowance
- Great holidays – 23 days, plus public holidays. We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus!
- The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
- A workplace where each day leaves you feeling inspired and fulfilled
- Flexible working
- Employee referral scheme
- A great pension scheme
- Cash claim-back on medical treatments
- Travel to work loan
- Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, childcare vouchers, critical illness and travel insurance
The Ideal Gardener / Ground Maintenance Operative:
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver high quality gardening and grounds work
- A flexible approach with a full driving licence in order to work across multiple sites
- Great time management skills in order to balance a varied work load
- A proactive approach with experience delivering excellent customer service
- The ability to do the right thing, get things done and work together
About The Business
Our client is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. They provide housing of all different types, to customers who live in their almost 30,000 properties. It is an exciting time for the Group and they are in the process of revolutionising the way they work to ensure that they continue to thrive and achieve their social objectives.
If you have the skills, experience and attitude to become a Gardener / Ground Maintenance Operative, our client want to hear from you. Click APPLY today to review the full role profile!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Ground Maintenance
- Site Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job